Date: 4/7/17 1:21 pm
From: Sheila Willis <swjxw1...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Audubon's Warbler at Harris Neck
Hey Patty,

Hope you all are fine.

Ironically, there was an AUDUBON'S WARBLER reported for Harris Neck NWR
(MCINTOSH) on 11/24/1999 (see Oriole 62:21). Maybe yours is a descendant of
that one!!

I notice that Brunswick (GLYNN) had one too on 2/17/1936 for another
coastal record.

FYI, I happened to that same species a few years ago at my birdbath here in
Waycross (WARE). Right now, don't recall the date. Anyway, I had seen them
regularly when I worked out west in the Rockies for several summer seasons
now a good while back. It sure was a surprise to see one turn up at my
home!!

Take care.

Sincerely,
Sheila Willis
Native American-Naturalist Talks & Tours
Okefenokee Bird Club
Waycross, WARE, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>