Date: 4/7/17 9:00 am
From: Susan Hedman <2winterwren...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: eBird Report - LandmarkSchool 01944, Apr 7, 2017
Happy Friday for me at work bird sightings!

Manchester MA

01944, Essex, Massachusetts, US
​ ​
Apr 7, 2017 9:15 AM - 9:35 AM
​ ​
Protocol: Stationary
Comments: I have been hearing the local pileated woodpeckers lately and
today I found one pair. The female was working on a tree and the male
called from a distance and she responded. Moments later the male flew into
view. Exciting to watch their interactions.
4 species

Pileated Woodpecker (Dryocopus pileatus) 2
Eastern Phoebe (Sayornis phoebe) 1 first of the year calling phoebe at
work. has been a nester here for years and this is one of the latest dates
for returning
Carolina Wren (Thryothorus ludovicianus) 1
American Robin (Turdus migratorius) 1

--
Susan Hedman, Gloucester
"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." Frank Lloyd Wright

Join us on Facebook!