Date: 4/7/17 7:20 am
From: Jack Swatt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Portland Fairgrounds and Batterson Pond
Given all the recent rains, I went to Portland fairgrounds this morning. The grounds are pretty well flooded but surprisingly few waterfowl . There were however 7 WILSON'S SNIPE seeing around the large pool to the left of the roadway just behind the gate.
I also stopped at Batterson Pond in Farmington on the way home. There was 1 RUDDY DUCK and 1 GREEN-WINGED TEAL among the usuals.

Jack Swatt
Wolcott

Sent from my iPhone