Date: 4/7/17 5:12 am
From: Donald Sweig <skybirds.d...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Bald Eagle Rescue Contact Information
For injured raptors including this Bald Eagle, especially here in Northern Virginia, one can also call the Raptor Conservancy of Virginia, 703-578-1175. They are right here in Falls Church, fully licensed, very experienced, and they'll probably get to the bird faster than the state could.
Donald Sweig
Falls Church, Virginia

Sent from my iPad