Date: 4/7/17 3:48 am
From: Karen Markey <ylime...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: Arb walk, Sat., 4/8, 8 am, in search of early spring migrants
This is a final reminder about tomorrow's Washtenaw Audubon
Society-sponsored Arb walk in search of early spring migrants such as
Yellow-bellied sapsuckers, White-throated sparrows, Winter wrens, Fox
sparrows, Ruby- and Golden-crowned kinglets, and Brown creepers. We will be
on the lookout for first warblers -- Yellow-rumped, Pine, and
Orange-crowned. Louisiana waterthrush would be a rarity but we heard and
some birders saw one on this same field trip last year.

We will wander the Arb's meandering gravel and dirt paths. Dress
appropriately for a very cold start to a warmer day -- coat, gloves, scarf,
hat, and sensible footwear. No strollers, dogs, or wagons please. Walk
should end between 10:30 and 11 AM. We will meet at the Riverview entrance
to the Arb at 8 AM sharp.

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.