Date: 4/6/17 9:37 am
From: daddynew <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Ohio Valley Birding Festival

Hello all!
The Ohio Valley Birding Festival is fast approaching! Hosted by Evansville Audubon Society, with events based in and around Evansville, IN. This is a fantastic event, that actually got me started in this wonderful adventure of birding! There are several trips and events planned with something for everyone. Of course all are welcome no need to be a member! Most are free with a few requiring a reservation and modest fee. Please go to the website provided and join us for this wonderful event. Hope to see you there, as I will be leading some of the trips!

https://www.ohiovalleybirdingfestival.org/

Chris Newman Evansville, IN

Join us on Facebook!