Date: 4/6/17 7:37 am
From: Anne Price <raptoresse...>
Subject: [cobirds] Weld and Adams Co. Greater Roadrunners
For Susan and others who spotted the Weld County roadrunner, I’m happy to report that what I believe to be the same individual bird first spotted at REF on March 19, is still hanging around. He ran out of the grass and across our driveway/parking lot area in yesterday afternoon in Brighton around 3:40 PM. I think this is the first time he’s been spotted since approximately March 25. Unfortunately I have been unable to submit my 3/19 sighting to CBRC. I continue to receive error messages after inputting all the data…most frustrating.

Clearly, a certain subset of these awesome birds has decided that CO beats AZ!

~Anne Price
Littleton, Jefferson Co.