Date: 4/6/17 4:59 am
From: <asb1960...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] North Shore Community Gardens - 15 Wilson's Snipe and 2 Meadowlark
North Shore Community Gardens, Middleton, Essex, Massachusetts, US
Apr 5, 2017 4:20 PM - 4:55 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments: This was in the fields beside gardens
17 species

Snow Goose 2 2 juvenile continuing. I believe these are the same two that are also seen in Topsfield
Canada Goose 97
American Black Duck 2 Wading in flooded part of the field
Mallard 4
Northern Pintail 1 In flooded part of field. Documentation photo only
Green-winged Teal 1 Wading in flooded part of field. Documentation photo only
Red-tailed Hawk 1
Killdeer 35
Wilson's Snipe 15 I am sure there were more. The photo with the multiple snipes was just in one small section.
Ring-billed Gull 36
Mourning Dove 2
American Crow 2
Horned Lark 70
American Robin 30
Song Sparrow 6
Northern Cardinal 1
Eastern Meadowlark 2 Flew to far end of field. Documentation shot only.

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35725714

Andrea Bean
W. Peabody, MA
<asb1960...>