Date: 4/5/17 7:13 pm
From: Karen Kottlowski <kkottlowski...>
Subject: Re: Scissor-tailed flycatcher - possible sighting on PSU campus
Today I saw many scissor-tailed flycatchers, but I'm spending the week on South Padre Island in south Texas. Do you mean I could have stayed home and seen one? Ha!
Karen K

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM -0500, "Jen Lee" <jal21...><mailto:<jal21...>> wrote:

It would be very rare ! Checking eBird there was one reported & photographed in Ocean City NJ on March 1-13 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35626603

Perhaps it has made its way here !

Jen Lee