Date: 4/5/17 6:26 pm
From: Vinod Babu <pavinodbabu...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Piedmont Park Warbler- Possible Cerule@n, Fulton Co.
Hello all,

After spotting the Ring-necked Ducks, Jamie and I ran into a warbler flock
in the trees on the northern shore of the Piedmont Park Lake between the
Active Oval and the bridge crossing the lake. In a flock of mostly
Yellow-rumped Warblers, there was an Orange-crowned Warbler and a singing
bird (only heard) that we could not ID satisfactorily. I recorded the song,
and have attached the recordings in the Dropbox link below. The song was a
bit buzzier than in the recording, which has been through a noise-reduction
program. I cannot decide between Cerule@n Warbler and Black-thro@ated Blue
Warbler, and of course it might be something else entirely.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/et0d37jzycw3ccl/AACkqwe-tNvWAIvGtShALLdqa?dl=0

Would appreciate it if someone could help ID what this bird might be. The
video can be played on the Dropbox website itself, or downloaded and played
on your device. Both can be done without having a Dropbox account.

Thanks, and hope everyone is staying safe in this stormy weather!

Vinod Babu
Atlanta, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>