Date: 4/5/17 5:58 pm
From: Wink Gross <winkg...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Pittock, NW Portland, week ending 4/5/17
Forgot to mention: Tomorrow, Thursday, is the first of the weekly Morning BIrdsong Walks at the Pittock Mansion, sponsored by Portland Audubon in April and May. Meet at the Mansion parking lot at 7AM. The walks go to about 9AM, but you’re free to leave whenever you need. No registration (or money) required. Diana Byrne has graciously volunteered to fill in for me tomorrow. Thank you, Diana!

Apologies for any weird formatting. I’ve been having trouble getting my report to be readable on the ABA Birding News website.

Wink

Join us on Facebook!