Date: 4/5/17 4:28 pm
From: Bob Ringler <ringler.bob...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Hart-Miller Island 4/5/17
It was a beautiful sunny day with temperatures from about 60 to the
lows 70s. Breeze was light to moderate. I intended to have two
co-observers today neither could make which left me to try and do the
count alone. Large numbers of ducks remain though the scaup seem to
have pulled out. Most of the waterbird numbers are rough estimates as
I did not have enough time to count. Many of the ducks moved around
the north cell.

Canada Goose 30
Tundra Swan 1, seen early in the south cell, probably same bird later
in north cell
Wood Duck 6
Gadwall 75-100
American Wigeon 3