Date: 4/5/17 2:21 pm
From: Dave Tucker <dhtucker...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] York eagles
The whole world seems to know about the pair of eagles nesting in York near
town dock #1, though I don't recall seeing mention of it on this list.
Every time I visit, stealthily, there are all kinds of folks also being
stealthy, which is a good thing. I'm not a facebooker, but I am told that
there is quite a birding following there, and I am sure that this nest has
stirred a lot of local interest too.

Dave Tucker, Kittery Pt