Date: 4/5/17 1:29 pm
From: Joe and Debbie Caruso <caruso1914...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Fwd: eBird Report - Powder House Ln, Apr 5, 2017
Greetings, in-birders,

I attached a couple of pictures of an Eastern Phoebe nest with 4 eggs to my
ebird report. While work and various other unwanted distractions have kept
us out of the field for a while, we've had a great Wood Duck show of as
many as 40 birds coming in to our small (<.25 ac.) in the evenings and
feasting on last year's huge mast crop.

Debbie & Joe Caruso
New Albany, IN