Date: 4/5/17 11:54 am
From: Elise W <ewolf97...>
Subject: [obol] common poorwill in Sisters
A common poorwill came into my rescue center a couple days ago.

It was found at Lowe's garden center by an employee. A customer got the
bird from the employee (who was carrying it around, cuddling it and telling
people she found a baby owl) and called us.

It is coated in gunk, which I am guessing is some kind of pesticide or
other plant spray. Will need at least one more bath, and I will likely keep
it until there are reliable bugs in the skies.

Requires hand feeding.

A very sensitive bird, with very fragile feathering.

Anyone interested in following her story, can read my blog, I will be
posting on this bird: www.nativebirdcare.org

Elise Wolf
Native Bird Care
Sisters, OR