Date: 4/5/17 11:41 am
From: Jen Lee <jal21...>
Subject: Re: Scissor-tailed flycatcher - NOT YET
I was just out in the area for about 20 mins. Didn't see it, lots of OPP vehicle traffic during the day thru Services road. Likely pushed out of that area. I'm thinking best bets are Arboretum lands north of their bldgs or fields east of stadium/baseball field down toward the PSU retention pond. Saw 2 other birders along Services in cars (one playing calls) and 2 on foot in Arboretum land. GOOD LUCK ALL !

Jen Lee