Date: 4/5/17 10:00 am
From: Elizabeth Fedorko <elizabethholcombefedorko...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Bald Eagle, Prairie Warbler, and More at Luria Park, Falls Church, VA
Hello,

Yesterday one of our Add Drive neighbors saw a Bald Eagle perched in a tree
at the edge of their backyard and woods that make up Luria Park. This
morning at about 8:00 I saw the Bald Eagle fly from the direction of her
house and over the park and out of sight. This was right after I heard
Red-tailed Hawks screaming.

From 11:30 to noon my husband I saw a FOS Palm Warbler flitting across the
path near the Fallowfield entrance. Two Rusty Blackbirds were in the
vicinity as well as the Red-headed Woodpecker who was chasing a Downy
Woodpecker from the tree tops.

By the larger bridge over the creek we saw Ruby-crowned and Golden-crowned
Kinglets. Chipping Sparrow too!

A nice day in our neighborhood park!

Happy Birding!~~Beth and Dan Fedorko