Date: 4/4/17 5:24 pm
From: Patrick Maurice <patrickmaurice1...>
Subject: [GABO-L] BLACK-HEADED GULL--Jekyll Island South Beach, Glynn County, 4/4/17
Hi all,

While out photographing the roosting gull and tern flock with Dan Vickers
on South Beach of Jekyll Island I found a first-winter BLACK-HEADED GULL.

I was able to take multiple pictures and I included them on the eBird
checklist, the bird was near the boat wreck with a few Ring-billed Gulls.

Not too much else of note, here is the eBird checklist with photos.

Good birding!
Patrick Maurice
DeKalb (currently Glynn) County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>