Date: 4/4/17 4:21 pm
From: Patty McLean <plm108...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Cerulean Warbler Heard Singing at Henderson Park

Hey folks. After several birding stops, Michael Linz and I walked around Henderson Park in DeKalb County this afternoon. I'm certain I heard one and possibly two CERULEAN WARBLERs singing - ZOO ZOO ZOO zeezeezeezee ZEE -  but it/they were high in the trees and moving fast, so we never saw one. Bummer ... but wanted to get the word out so folks can get their warbler necks ready. (Also posted on GOS Facebook page)

Patty McLean, Tucker GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>