Date: 4/4/17 2:48 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Water and Land TRUST FUND NOT a sighting
Dear Friends -

We have waited 10 (long) years.

But there is finally legislation to fully fund the Natural Resources and
Outdoor Trust Fund with a huge chance at becoming law!

But without you, we won't make it happen.

Join Iowa's Water & Land Legac <http://iowaswaterandlandlegacy.org/>y
on *Tuesday,
April 11* for our "Day on the Hill" - and we'll give you pizza and a
t-shirt just for showing up!

Sign up right away: http://www.iowaswaterandlandlegacy.org/take-action/
join-us-capitol/

We have an exciting program awaiting you, including:

* Exclusive roundtable discussion with the CEOs of Ducks Unlimited,
Pheasants Forever and the National Wild Turkey Federation

* Craft Brewer discussion on the importance of clean water

* Meetings with your legislators encouraging them to support the WISE
legislation to fund the trust

* And much, much more!

This will all be moderated by popular radio and TV star Outdoors Dan!

Don't miss it - sign up right away by clicking here<
http://www.iowaswaterandlandlegacy.org/take-action/join-us-capitol/> - and
after you sign up, forward this email to everyone you know and encourage
them to do so as well.

On to victory -

Grant Young | 515-402-6715 | <grantyoung72...>

Fowarded by

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*