Date: 4/4/17 10:52 am
From: Logan Parker <lparker.mainelakes...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Sandhill Cranes (6) in Messalonskee Marsh and Great Blue Herons (2) at the MLRC
I spoke with Don Mairs today who also had Osprey, Wilson's Snipe, and Pied-billed Grebe in the same general vicinity.

I stopped in briefly again this afternoon and picked up the Pied-billed Grebe in the channel. A single Great Blue Heron touched down on the ice along Belgrade Stream before briefly taking off upstream.