Date: 4/4/17 10:21 am
From: Kingfisher501 <kingfisher501...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Yellow-throated Warbler Washington County
Late this morning, Nancy and I took a one and one-half hour walk along the C&O Canal near Antietam Creek. We found two singing Yellow-throated Warblers and several migrants such as Golden-crowned and Ruby-crowned Kinglets as wee as a couple of Yellow-rumped Warblers.

The complete list of 28 species is below as entered into the eBird database.

--
Elliot

--
Elliot Kirschbaum