Date: 4/4/17 10:18 am
From: world oceans <world.oceans7...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Huie ponds,Clayton Co.
Fairly quiet at Huie this morning, after last night's rain and high water
levels. No sign of the Uppie recently reported...I checked grassy areas
around the perimeter as well. Here is my list between 0930h-1145h :

14 Canada geese
5 Mallard
2 Bluewinged teal
24 N. Shoveler
5 Greenwinged teal
2 Bufflehead
13 Double-cr.Cormorant
3 Great blue heron
6 Black vulture
1 Turkey vulture
1 N.Harrier - a big beautiful creamy cinnamon juvenile, appeared briefly
over middle ponds
1 Sharp-shinned hawk
5 Killdeer
4 Least sandpiper