Date: 4/4/17 8:35 am
From: Jen Lee <jal21...>
Subject: spotting scope info for Meopta?
Does anyone own or have experience with a spotting scope brand Meopta ? They have a scope called MeoPro 20-60x80 HD that looks similar in design to the Swarovsky model (not the latest). For that matter - anyone own a Cabela's brand scope? I'm looking at the scopes with the focus on the full barrel vs the older small knob focus.

MeoSold at Cabela's in Hamburg and possibly a place called Euro Optics in Montoursville. I've looked at Lost Creek - they don't carry the Meopro or the Cabela's of'course.

Jen Lee
"wherever you go, there you bird."

Join us on Facebook!