Date: 4/4/17 7:13 am
From: Bruce <bet110...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Cardinal attack
A good one I use for Downy/Hairy woodpeckers is to use a wire to hang a Coke Zero can (similar in colors) from the gutter near their favorite places to "peck". I bet it might work for the "attacks" you mention too. I will have to try it as we seem infested with "attack birds" this spring. At least two female cardinals and a robin have been so obsessed for about two weeks now!

Good luck!

-B