Date: 4/4/17 6:51 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] GeneseeBirds-L Digest, Vol 165, Issue 3
Thank you! for using eBird, Terry.

To group recipients, please note: checklist sharing is for members of the
same party birding together. (Each member's copy can be edited without
affecting the other copies.) For disseminating the information to a wider
audience, I email myself a copy of the checklist and then forward that to
groups or friends.

This trail is a hotspot, so anyone can use the same location to submit a
checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L2770397 You then will see your
checklist and information on the default Overview page.

Thank you.

Dave Spier
Clifton Springs, NY

2. Terry Bohling has shared an eBird checklist with you from