Date: 4/4/17 3:29 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] Hummingbirds
   Hummingbirds are possible but rare in the last few days of April. The usual arrival time is near the end of the first week of May and later.They will be around all summer, with most leaving by the end of September and a few later. Ruby-throated is the only expected species, in case your past experience is from western areas.

On Monday, April 3, 2017 11:23 PM, Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...> wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know when the hummingbirds will be in WNY.

Also,
I currently live in the city in NOrth Buffalo, can I still get hummingbird visitors ????? Rat problems nearby have led me to be feed the birds regular bird seed... And I really miss seeing them, hoping that I can get some hummingbirds in my yard this year!!

Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone