Date: 4/3/17 9:45 pm
From: Beverly Wolf <Bev_Wolf...>
Subject: [birders] Cardinal attack
Thank you all who responded with several solutions to the cardinal attack.
Soap on the window seems to be the consensus followed by taping wax paper on
the outside. There is also a spray that can be applied. Before the answers
started rolling in, I taped two grocery bags outside and the breeze,
movement and noise seemed to take care of it for now. If that fails, I'll
move on to the soap or wax paper. They all sound like great solutions.
Thanks again.

Bev

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.