Date: 4/3/17 4:49 pm
From: Dave Brooke <davbrooke...>
Subject: Glade Run Lake - Butler County
My wife and I birded the newly re-opened Glade Run Lake this morning. We
were startled to see an immature Red-tailed hawk sitting in a tree not 30'
from our car and only about 10' off the ground. He allowed me to take many
pictures. Later we found him taking a bath in a shallow inlet just over the
hill from where we first saw him.
Glade Run looks to be a very promising birding spot. We had Golden crowned
kinglets flitting around. We officially counted 6 but I think there were at
least twice that many. Then we found our FOY Yellow-rumped warbler fly
catching in a tree hanging over the lake.

Full list and photos on Ebird http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S35678756

Dave and Kathy Brooke
Allegheny County