Date: 4/3/17 4:39 pm
From: Jeff Blalock <jcbabirder...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Birding App
Greetings all

I just found a great birding app on the App Store.

It's Bird Finder. Using the app I found out that you can change your location and then you can select Hot Spots and the select directions and it will open up the mad to the location. You can also select a bird species and see where and when they have been reported in the area of up to 50 miles of your location.

This app will help you find Hot Spots when you are visiting a new area or state and help you find the species that you need to fill in the gaps on your Life List.

Best of all it's free from the App Store for iPhone. I don't know if it's available in Android or not.

Check it out if you don't like it you can always delete it. But I can see where it will be a big help in exploring new areas.

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock
103 Elizabeth Court