Date: 4/3/17 1:39 pm
From: Kleb Woods (Commissioner Pct. 3) <KlebWoods...>
Subject: [texbirds] Seats Available - Kleb Woods bus trip to Austin
We still have 10 seats available for the Kleb Woods senior birding bus trip to Austin this Friday, April 7 from 7 AM to 7 PM. The trip is free, but you pay for your own lunch and snacks.
Participants must be at least 50 years old. If you would like to reserve a seat, please email <klebwoods...><mailto:<klebwoods...> or call 281-357-5324. Details about the trip are below:

The bus will leave the Kleb Woods parking lot (20303 Draper Rd. Tomball, TX 77377) at 7:00 AM, so please arrive before then with enough time to use the restroom and get settled on the bus. It is recommended that you arrive no later than 6:30 AM. We will head to Austin, with a rest stop at the Buc-ee's in Giddings. Then, we will look for Golden-cheeked Warblers at Emma Long Metropolitan Park. Lunch will be at County Line, a barbecue restaurant: http://www.countyline.com/menus/Hill_menu.pdf After lunch, we will go to Commons Ford Park, which is on the Colorado River. Recent sightings include Black-chinned Hummingbird, Red-bellied, Golden-fronted, and Ladder-backed Woodpeckers, all 3 species of kingfisher, Clay-colored Sparrow, and Lesser Goldfinch. The bus will return to the Kleb Woods parking lot by 7:00 PM.

Kendra Kocab
Naturalist: Kleb Woods Nature Center
Commissioner Steve Radack
Harris County Precinct 3