Date: 4/3/17 11:45 am
From: <kingsalmon92...>
Subject: [obol] Pine Grosbeak, Jackson Co.
Hello OBOL readers,

I had a PINE GROSBEAK yesterday evening just before sunset on my way into the forest to conduct Owl surveys in remote Jackson County - around 10 miles northeast of Lost Creek Reservoir at about 3900 feet of elevation. I got good looks through a scope plus a couple low light photos, which I will upload in an eBird checklist when I'm back near a computer tomorrow, before a hawk flew over and scattered the 6 juncos and the grosbeak out of a clearing and into dense forest.

Cody Smith

Please excuse the brevity and any grammatical errors as this e-mail was sent from my iPhone.POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!