Date: 4/3/17 8:36 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Winter bird banding blog summary
Everyone,

I haven't updated my blog in quite a while, partly because there aren't any
hummingbirds in the Great Lakes this winter (except one still in the
Cincinnati area). For the past 14 winters, I have been banding birds in my
tiny suburban yard, and I thought I would share some of the results on my
blog. Also, I undertook a preliminary effort to band Northern Saw-whet Owls
on Belle Isle, and I have posted a brief summary about this project as well.

Go to: http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/
Website: www.amazilia.net
Blog: http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/

_ ,
-====;o`\/ }
\-'\-'----.
\ |-..-'`
/\/\
`--`

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.