Date: 4/3/17 7:16 am
From: Jim Comcast <valimont49...>
Subject: Reply message apology
Still not sure how my reply to a message from Mike Fialkovich got on the list service, but there's a lesson here that might help others. I opened my email on my iPad. The summary of yesterday's PA birds posts was at the top. Mike's email with butterfly photos was next. I read the PA birds post and deleted it. Mike's message was now open. I replied to Mike and was surprised to see that I had sent a message to the list. I still don't know how that happened. I guess the lesson is to check the mail address before hitting "send." Sorry for the confusion.

I do like butterflies and I am still live trapping squirrels!

Jim Valimont

Join us on Facebook!