Date: 4/3/17 6:02 am
From: Ron Huebner <feralbirder...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: In Memoriam
My birding mentor, Mike Paul, passed a little over a year ago. True to
form, his birding partner of 40+ years told me that in the last couple of
years his life list had been catching up to Mikes. But now, he said, he
has them all and I will always be behind until we meet again. Here's to
all those whose life lists are absolutely complete, the effective saints of
the birding world, who still inspire those of us left on this spinning rock
to see the beauty that has been left to us.

--
Ron Huebner
<feralbirder...>

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds