Date: 4/2/17 8:21 pm
From: Paul Hertzel <phertzel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Mason City hybrid duck
I'm not convinced it has any Mallard or Gadwall
genes. After an internet search in support of my
Shoveler X Wigeon guess, I came across this photo
of an alleged Blue-winged Teal X Green-winged Teal photographed in Texas.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/444365@N25/discuss/72157629522125551/

There are a couple of other photos of this teal
hybrid too, and they look pretty much the same.

Paul Hertzel