Date: 4/2/17 7:24 pm
From: Ann Stewart <annhstewart...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Woodducks/Floyd Co
I finally checked 5 of my 6 wood Duck boxes today. Box #1 had 5 eggs!
Box #4 had had eggs but the nest and eggs destroyed apparently by a raccoon! This box is a new one that is high and next to the pond's dam. There were at least 3 egg shells in the water along with the down and nesting fluff!
The other boxes had no eggs and I didn't get a chance to check the box on the pine tree! The ducks got off to a late start and looks like a rocky season!!

Ann Stewart
Rome Ga
Floyd Co

Sent from my iPhone