Date: 4/2/17 4:59 pm
From: Wes Hatch <whatch11...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Wilson's Phalarope, Clayton County Water Authority--E.L. Huie Ponds, Apr 2, 2017
The Wilson's Phalarope appears to be a Lesser Yellowlegs. The bird doesn't show the thin needle like bill, and the marking appear wrong on the back. The eye ring is apparent in the photos, Wilsons does not have an eye ring. I ask for someone to explain what makes this a Phalarope and not a Lesser Yellowlegs?

Thank you,

Wes Hatch

Sent from my iPhone