Date: 4/2/17 4:12 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: April eBird challenge
I have had issues with my phone running out of juice while doing counts but I think a lot of that is because I was using the voice recorder which drained my phone. I ordered one of these battery packs to see if that will help. (I just realized I am not allowed to put the link on PABirds). It is an Anker Power Core. I found it on Amazon and it is small enough to,easily fit in your pocket.

I am hoping it works!

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>