Date: 4/2/17 12:24 pm
From: Marshall Faintich <marshall...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Crozet, VA; 4/2/17
I logged 32 avian species here in Old Trail, not including at least 5 other
avian species that have been here the past few days, but including 2 new Old
Trail species for me: a Pine Warbler (my Old Trail #108) and 3 or more Rusty
Blackbirds (my Old Trail #109). I also saw a fox (by the pond behind the
lodge) for the second time since moving here last August, and this time was
able to get a few photos of it. Report and photos:

<http://www.faintich.net/Blog2017/2017_04_02.htm>
http://www.faintich.net/Blog2017/2017_04_02.htm

Marshall Faintich

Crozet, VA

<marshall...>

www.faintich.net <http://www.faintich.net/>

In real life, the shortest distance between two points is never a straight
line, so you might as well enjoy the journey !!