Date: 4/2/17 10:00 am
From: Beverly Wolf <Bev_Wolf...>
Subject: [birders] Help - female cardinal dive bombing doorwall
She keeps flying into my doorwall over and over. She has landed at the
bottom, looked in and immediately tried to fly in again and again. I've
taped things to the glass with no success. She did this yesterday about 10
times and that's when I taped stuff to the glass. I've closed the window
covering, no difference. I'm really worried she'll hurt herself. I'm going
to put my dog out there on a lead for now. Any advice appreciated.

Bev

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.