Date: 4/2/17 9:18 am
From: David Moulton, Bethesda, MD <moulton.davidh...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: NOGA up Patuxent River
I saw what was probably the same bird resting on the water mid-river, but from the Sotterley side and in what looked to me like St. Mary's waters. A day earlier (Friday) I had a total of 5, all of which I attributed to Calvert waters (and thus eBirded as Jeff Patterson Park.

It's pretty clear that under the right circumstances, NOGAs have become comfortable wandering up the Patuxent from Solomons.