Date: 4/2/17 6:05 am
From: Jack Swatt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bishops Pond (Meriden), and Wolcott feeder Birds
I stopped by Bishop's Pond after I got out of work this morning. Nothing rare but good variety of usual ducks. When I arrived at home, I found a bright male Purple Finch on my finch feeder, and a Swamp Sparrow foraging on the ground below.

Jack Swatt
Wolcott

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: