Date: 4/2/17 5:42 am
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: Beaver Co - Raccoon Creek SP Office Feeders
Okay, every once in a while I'm finally using eBird...

Had a lot going on at the feeders at the Raccoon Creek SP office yesterday, until a car full of 'outdoor enthusiasts' showed up, parked right in front of the feeder, and ignored the fact that I was standing there trying to see the singing Fox Sparrow. Seemed nice...

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA

Raccoon Creek SP--Park Office Area, Beaver, Pennsylvania, US
Apr 1, 2017 11:20 AM - 11:40 AM
Protocol: Stationary
19 species (+1 other taxa)

Wood Duck 2 2 male flyovers
Mourning Dove X
Belted Kingfisher 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Downy Woodpecker 3
Blue Jay 5 estimated
Carolina/Black-capped Chickadee X Didn't pay any attention at the time, but some were really white, some had some buff on the side. Size more like Carolinas, but I'll play it safe here.
Tufted Titmouse X
White-breasted Nuthatch 2
Carolina Wren X
Golden-crowned Kinglet 1
American Robin X
Chipping Sparrow X
Fox Sparrow 1 Male was singing very close to the feeders, but never could see him
Dark-eyed Junco 10 probably more
White-throated Sparrow 10 probably more
Song Sparrow X
Eastern Towhee X including one beautiful male at the feeder
Northern Cardinal 4 Sight estimate, probably more
American Goldfinch X

Join us on Facebook!