Date: 4/1/17 6:51 pm
From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard...>
Subject: [obol] Photos: Nature Center & Observatory Lake at Sunriver
This week I went to the Nature Center and Observatory at Sunriver.. There
is a lake behind the buildings that I set up at and photographed wildlife
in the morning and came back also in the afternoon. Highlights were
Trumpeter Swans Mating, River Otters with a Catfish, Mourning Dove,
Northern Flicker Ring-necked Duck and a Porcupine that walked right by me
and even walked under my tripod I had set up with a camera and lens. Also
a photo of a Bald Eagle in a nest at a nearby golf course. The nest was so
big that it made the Bald Eagle look small. Click on link below for
photos. Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.

https://goo.gl/photos/zsM6AJZ55osGWTBaA

Join us on Facebook!