Date: 4/1/17 6:48 pm
From: Amanda Dymacek <amanda.dymacek...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] No prairie falcon this afternoon, but some consolation
Yes! Explaining to passersby was the most interesting part of the day! The funniest bit was when they would talk about us, but not TO us... "What do you think those people are doing? Airplanes! They must be watching airplanes!" And that's EXACTLY what we were doing.

Julian and I narrowly missed the bird by arriving at 9:35am, we stayed until 12:45pm, returned at 6pm and remained until dark. We looked on both the river and railroad sides of the plant. We left at 8pm and only saw contented and calm starlings roosting.

Amanda Dymacek
Prince Edward Co.

Sent from my iPhone