Date: 4/1/17 5:24 pm
From: Vineeta <vineetaa...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Prairie Falcon
I was there around 5 p.m. along with a group of three or four other people.
They had been there for 2-1/2 hours and not seen the bird. I also left, and
will try to head there tomorrow.
Vineeta in Alexandria

"In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
-Gautama Buddha