Date: 4/1/17 4:42 pm
From: Jonathan Center <jbcenter...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] BBC Great Meadows walk CANCELLED
The BBC trip scheduled for tomorrow morning at Great Meadows NWR in Concord
is CANCELLED. The snow may have stop, but I am concerned of slushy snow and
icy trail conditions making walking difficult and dangerous at the refuge.
In addition, the refuge parking lot may not be plowed in time for tomorrow
morning. I don't have any way of knowing for sure and I canceling on the
side of uncertainty and caution. I apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.

I will be leading a BBC trip to Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary next
weekend on Sunday, April 9 beginning at 8:00am in the main parking lot. In
addition, there will be another BBC Great Meadows walk on Wednesday, April
12 at 7:00am lead by Clayton Swanson meeting in the refuge parking lot off
Monsen Rd. I hope for better spring weather and birding conditions in the
near future.

Jonathan Center

jbcenter@ verizon.net

Chelmsford