Date: 4/1/17 4:30 pm
From: mlk <00000073dc7a3e93-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Eared Grebe - Clarion Co.
Bob VanNewkirk and I saw the eared grebe from the same vantage point at Kahle Lake in the morning, plus 5 long-tailed ducks, 4 common loons, horned grebes (nearby for nice comparison), pied-billed grebes, ruddy ducks, ring-neck ducks, buffleheads, bald eagle, Canada geese, and I am sure others I am forgetting. Thanks to Jerry Stanley for the heads up to go to the boat launch off South Kahle Lake Road - easy access from I-80 (exit 45).

Sent from Pluto
> On Apr 1, 2017, at 6:04 PM, Mark Vass <hawk5571...> wrote:
>
> This afternoon myself,Mike Leahy,Randy Stringer,Nick & Meg Kolodick had
> great looks at the continuing Eared Grebe at Kahle Lake
>
> We were at the parking lot on the south shore and the bird was seen on the
> lake across from us
>
> Thanks to Mike for refinding the bird and getting everyone on it
>
> Mark Vass
> Beaver Co.

Join us on Facebook!