Date: 4/1/17 4:15 pm
From: linda hodges <hikerhodges...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mountain Plovers in El Paso County
Greetings, all,

This morning, Steve Getty and I came across two Mountain Plovers along
Squirrel Creek Rd, just NE of Elllicott Hwy. They were feeding ~15' or so
from the road. Further east, a couple dozen Mountain Bluebirds flew between
the fields and the fence lines. The pond at Squirrel Creek hosted a
Wilson's Snipe, American Avocet and two American Pipits, along with
Northern Shovelers and Lesser Scaup.

In addition, about 9 Western Bluebirds came through my yard in downtown
Colorado Springs half an hour ago. New yard bird!

Linda

*Linda Hodges*

*​Colorado Springs​*